Vesperata is an interesting outdoor night concert, held downtown on the famous Quitanda street. It’s performed normally twice a month from April to October.
Join one of the most amazing musical concerts from Diamantina’s culture: Vesperata. It’s a kind of serenade where the musicians play from the old buildings balconies to the crowd standing or seating along the many tables and chairs on Quitanda’s street. Each concert holds more than a thousand people. It’s a great sensation watching a live concert drinking great wines or if you prefer the famous Cachaça from the North of Minas. Pay attention to our Vesperata schedule and plan your trip. On performances day, the hotels get really full.
There are special prices at Pousada do Garimpo restricted to Vesperata.
Vesperata 2019 – Concerts’ Dates:
- April – 06 and 27
- May- 04 and 18
- June – 01, 22 and 29
- July – 13 and 20
- August – 03, 17 and 31
- September – 14 and 28
- October – 05 and 19
Special hotel daily including Breakfast and a typical cuisine Lunch on Saturday.
- Daily expenses include a colonial-like breakfast
- Free charges for children up to 6 years old in parents apartment.
- Children from 6 to 12 years old in parents apartment, include R$350,00.
- Package meals: dinner with serenade on Friday, lunch on Saturday and Tea at 7.
- We don’t have single packages on the category.
- 10% service fee over all prices
- We offer a R$ 180,00 sale tariff to extra package daily expense.
- The package doesn’t include a Vesperata table (table reservation)
- Booking can be made over 50% package previous payment, through a bank storing sent by fax and a bank receipt.
Company Name: DIAMANTUR Diamantina Turismo Ltda.
- Banco do Brasil – Agency: 0344-1 / Bank Account: 2509-7
- Itaú – Agency: 3088 / Bank Account: 00828-3